The County of San Bernardino, which is famous for its lying along Route 66, is the largest county in the United States. Being located at the Southern California mountain ranges, having a number of amazing regional and national parks, the city is situated close to the Mojave Desert. And all these things give the city a unique natural beauty.
Why Do We Love Doing Business Here: The County’s mission is “Working in partnership to promote and improve health, wellness, safety and quality of life in San Bernardino County.” The mission of the city says what we do for the city. R. F. Dickson is a renowned Street Sweeping company. We love to keep each and every city of America clean and healthy. San Bernardino County is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Millions of people crowds here every year and tons of wastes and debris are made by them and local folk. We are here to collect and remove debris, provide street sweeping services and sweeping rentals, to keep air and water clean and free of pollution.
Some Interesting facts about The San Bernardino:
- Long ago the city of San Bernardino was referred to as the “The Valley of the Cupped Hand of God” by tribespeople.
- The First McDonald’s to ever open was in San Bernardino.
- The first concert in the United States where the Rolling Stones played was in San Bernardino.
Some Points About The San Bernardino City
- Every year a lot of people are migrating to this city because of its affordable housing.
- As home prices are skyrocketing gradually in Los Angeles, a lot of L.A. natives are migrating here.
- San Bernardino features balanced weather -hot-summer with mild winters and hot, dry summers. This attractive weather will make San Bernardino heaven for you.
- San Berdoo is a great place to live. Affordable housing, outdoor recreation, amazing nightlife spots, and regular recreational events, etc. are the features of San Bernardino that will make you fall in love with the city.
- Things To Do in San Bernardino: San Bernardino County is all about outdoor recreation and adventure! The city has a number of parks and community centers where residents can visit and be entertained by sports like-youth sports and adult sports, playgrounds, swimming, activities for senior and special interest classes.
Throughout San Bernardino County, We Provide Street Sweeping in:
- Chino Hills
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Grand Terrace
- Loma Linda
- San Bernardino
See Our Street Cleaning Service Areas
Our Street Sweeping Services in San Bernardino County :
- Municipal Street Sweeping
- Stormwater Runoff Management
- Highway Sweeping
- Airport Sweeping- Sweeper Rentals
- Seasonal Street Sweeping
- Emergency Street Sweeping
- Construction Sweeping- Sweeper Rentals
Know more about us here.